Before you begin these prayer points, I urge you to get your heart right with God. Ask God to cleanse your heart and remove any iniquity from you.
1. I come against the spirit of retrogression in Jesus name. You will not go back to depression. You will not go back to that terrible situation in Jesus name.
2. Any occultic shrine or witchcraft coven where the enemy has taken your name to is catching fire right now. No demon can kill you! We declare back to sender right now.
3. My Father, My Lord, destroy the works of satan interfering with my life. Destroy the works of the enemy.
If you are sick in your body, place your right hand where the affliction is and pray:
4. Oh Lord my God, any affliction dwelling in this body that my God did not plant in me be ejected now! Sickness you have no place in this body. I believe the Word of the Lord in Malachi 4:2 that says that the Sun of Righteousness shall arise with healing in his wings and I will go free. The word is for me and it does not return void.
5. Almighty God, “They surrounded me on every side, but in the name of the Lord I cut them down. They swarmed around me like bees, but they were consumed as quickly as burning thorns; in the name of the Lord I cut them down.” (Psalm 118:11-12)
Father, I receive this Word, “I cut them down.” My enemies have failed!
There are strange problems that have appeared due to ancestral bondage from your father or mother’s bloodline, evil practices and family curses. Declare right now:
6. Jesus, you are my Lord and Savior, I come to you right now for deliverance from ancestral bondage. Erase any form of ancestral power that is a threat to my destiny. Eject evil inserts in my body, business, career, family and anything that concerns my destiny.
7. Repeat these seven times:
- Spirit of retrogression, break in the name of Jesus.
- Spirit of wretchedness, break right now in the name of Jesus.
- Ancestral affliction, I command you to disappear now in Jesus name.
- My Father, my God, show me the way to serve your purpose in my generation.
Glory to God. The enemy is defeated in Jesus name.